Live in STYLE …WITHOUT COMPROMISING YOUR TIME & WALLET
We know decorating can be overwhelming & a bit challenging! Our Interior Designers at Studio Piper will help with all of your design needs from paint color selection, spacial planning, choosing the perfect light fixture, accessorizing, & more. We offer interior design consultation services in the greater Cincinnati area to help you create the home you’re dreaming of.
INTERIOR DESIGN EXPERTISE… WITHOUT THE PRICE TAG
Do you need help designing your home but don’t have the designer budget?
With our in-home consultation services you gain access to our experience, knowledge, and resources without the high costs associated with traditional Interior Design.
• Execution plans for the following:
1. Furniture Layout *unlimited set of changes on furniture layout*
2. Ac suggested locations * to be reviewed with your HVAC consultant
3. Heaters suggested locations * to be reviewed with your HVAC consultant
4. Sanitary fixtures
5. Ceiling design
6. Flooring design
7. Electric Power/ Lighting outlets/ switches
• General Mood Board
• Cornice, archways, columns recommendations if applicable
• Flooring recommendation
• Paint color recommendation
• 3D visualization for Architectural details
• Furniture proposals
• Bathroom & Kitchen design recommendations
• Interior & Main door design proposal if applicable
• Bill of Quantities
• 2D Wall Elevation Plan (1000 LE / Wall Elevation)
• Measurement Visit (1500 LE / Visit )
• Interior/ Architectural Site Visit (1000 LE / Visit )
• Premium Mood board ( 250 LE/ Meter) including : Color pallet , Furniture proposals , Fabric Selection, Curtains, Flooring, Lighting and Accessories Options
Paint Color Consultation For One Room
This service is perfect for selecting the right paint color for a room. A Design professional will assist you and recommend the appropriate color selection that best coordinates with your furnishings. Price is per room.
This service provides you with 3 furniture layout options per room using your existing furnishings or a combination of both to achieve the best look and functionality of the space